I think that's how many it would take.
Over the past seven days I have:
- traveled well over 3,000 miles
- told about 300 people my SSN and birthdate (I even told one group my mother's maiden name)
- dropped $200 at Target (twice)
- signed my name about 600 times
- been in three time zones
- been charged the child's admission rate
- broke down once
- nearly been pulled over (thank you person who was following closely behind me)
- been outside in 115 degree weather
Oh yeah. Vegas. The city is poorly planned--the infrastructure is really frustrating (you can't get there from here situations)--and I have yet to see Gil Grissom or any of his staff.
Remind me to tell you about my classroom and why I don't see my students until September 17th. For now, I have to go to bed.