Wednesday, September 12, 2007

planning.

The students arrived, went to special, came back. We spent some time developing classroom rules talked about expectations and then I stared at them. They stared back. I realized that I forgot to run of some copies of things for lessons that afternoon. So I attempted to go to my fall back--Read Aloud, but as I scanned the room and my desk but I couldn't find my book, or any books for that matter. Nothing. (Which is odd because I just recently loaded up a bookshelf with books...) Finally, I just panicked and nearly started to cry.

Then I woke up.

Now, I plan. I shall plan my little heart out. There is so much pressure surrounding the first day and weeks of school that I am getting nervous. Hopefully these kids are as psyched for school as I am (right!)

A

No comments: